Monday, January 3, 2011

New Gears!

TIME MXS Mountain Bike shoes
Huge thanks to TIME for helping me out with some super sweet mountain bike shoes. 
Set-up is always an issue when it comes to racing and new shoes meant I would be able to get my set-up right.
Also thanks to my older brother, Clinton Avery who spent some time helping me to set up the cleats right on his 'cleat set-up mechanism' :) 
Wooden set-up:
Hand crafted by Clinton Avery
A rather interesting device that he build himself the does the trick fantastically. 
It works by having the ball of your forefoot on the very top of the gap in the middle of the wood plate you feet sit on. Then when your shoes are on, you are able to mark the optimum place as to where your cleats would go. 
Thanks also to Ant at The Physiotherapy Clinic for setting me up with some primo new orthotics. All set to go now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment